Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dog Hair




Okay all you animal lovers...how do you deal with the HAIR?! I love my dogs, but I HATE cleaning hair EVERY DAY! I think my pregnancy cleaning hormones are kicking in and it's driving me mad! I vacuum daily in the mornings, and by dinner time, there it is lying on my kitchen floor a new pile of hairs! Courtesy of my lovely Tip and PJ, who sit smiling at me waiting for their dinner. UGH! I have the furminator...great tool by the way, and though it helps, we still have hair...on the floor, on the couch, on MY BED...thank you very much PJ;) and on our clothes! When I take clothes out of the washer, the dog hair is left behind...G-ROSS! Yes, people I wipe out the hair. Shaving is out of the question, I just wouldn't do that to them LOL, it's almost fall and the shedding has to stop right?! Okay thanks for letting me get that out, any suggestions would be great, but I've had dogs my whole life and this has always been the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment