Sunday, September 19, 2010

Attempt at blogging

So, I actually set up this blog in January and have done nothing with it ;)...I have many friends who blog, so I thought why not give it a go? A little about me: I've been married to my bestfriend for 8 years, we have 2 children Isaebella age 5, and Austin age 2, and are expecting our 3rd baby in January. I've been a SAHM since the birth of my daughter, before that I was a high school English teacher. We have 2 dogs, who are really like fury children for us, and I keep busy taking care of them all;). I love to sew and try to find time to sit down and to that weekly, although it doesn't always happen. Between sewing projects, playdates, school functions, and keeping our home going, I'm actually pretty busy. No sitting around eating bon-bons, as I'm sure some people truly think SAHM's do, LOL!
So here we go on my attempt at blogging thanks for looking and joining me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment